Welcome from Library Director Jane Jenkins
Welcome to the Green Hills Public Library District's payment web site. This site is an effort to offer an innovative, secure, and convenient way to make online payments to the library.
You can make the following payments via E-Pay:
- Fines/Fees payments (overdue fees, lost items)
- Non-Resident Fees
- Gifts & Memorial Donations (gifts/donations to the Green Hills Public Library)
Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express by following these steps:
- Select the type of payment you would like to make.
- Complete the online form with the requested information.
- After you complete the online forms, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please keep this e-mail for your records.
- Please allow 2 business days for your account information at the library to be updated. If you are paying fees or fines so that you can check out, renew or place holds on items today, please complete your E-payment online and bring your printed receipt to the circulation desk as proof of payment.
Thank you for your payment!
|Payment Type (Please click the link below to make a payment.)||We Accept|
|Fees / Fines|