Welcome to Harvard Diggins Library's online payment site. This site is an effort to offer a secure and convenient way to make online payments for fines/fees, lost or damaged materials, non-resident fees, and donations.
To check your library account, review your account information in the library catalog.
Payment may be made by MasterCard, American Express or Discover by following these steps:
- Select the type of payment you would like to make.
- Complete the online forms with the requested information.
- After you complete the online forms, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please keep this e-mail for your records.
- Please allow 2 business days for your account information at the library to be updated. If you are paying fees or fines so that you can check out, renew or place holds on items today, please complete your E-payment online and bring your printed receipt to the circulation desk as proof of payment.
Thank you for your payment!
- There is a convenience fee charged for using this system. The fee is not charged or collected by Harvard Diggins Library.
|Payment Type (Please click the link below to make a payment.)||We Accept|
|Gifts & Memorial Donations|